PENIS STRETCHING GUIDEALL EXERCISES FOR LENGTH AND GIRTH
Looking to add some length to your penis by stretching?
You're in the right place.
The biggest benefit of penis stretching exercises is that they're free.
(Unlike penis extenders which cost over $100.)
Here are the top 10 penis stretching exercises and how to do them.
How To Warm-up And Why
Why should you do warm-ups? Two important reasons.
- Prevent injury
- Maximize results
Just like warming up at the gym, you warm-up your penile tissues to ease and prepare these tissues for the tension.
The best way to warm-up for stretching is to apply heat to your penis.
Why do we need to do this?
Consider the two extreme cases: being in a cold-room, versus being outside in warm weather.
What happens? In the cold room, most guys experience "shrinkage".
Here the penile tissues are compressing – doing the opposite of what will happen when we want to stretch.
In warm, sunny weather, most guys' penis will expand and maximize their flaccid length.
This is the perfect condition to be training in.
And that's why we "warm" up.
The Basic Penis Stretch
Basic Penis Stretch Step-by-step
- Grip your penis behind the head and gently pull downward. Hold the stretch for roughly 30 seconds.
- Repeat in the following directions and hold each stretch for 30 seconds.
The Slow Crank Penis Exercise
Erection Level: 0 To 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 10
This exercise is very similar to the basic penis stretch above.
However, keep the tension in the stretch when transitioning to each angle.
It's like slowly cranking your penis in a circle.
Slow Crank Step-by-step
- Stretch your penis straight up.
- Move the stretch to the right; then straight down; then to the left; and then back up again—making a complete circle.
- The circular revolution (full 360 degrees) should last 10-15 seconds.
A-stretch Penis Exercise
Erection Level: 0 TO 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 5
Use a cylindrical object, like your forearm, Red Bull can, or a thick diameter PVC pipe to perform this stretch.
- Grip the penis approximately one inch below the glans and pull straight out from the body.
- Place the cylindrical object or arm below the penis and stretch the penis over the object, while simultaneously pushing up on the object.
- Hold for fifteen to twenty seconds
The Bundled Stretch
This one much like wringing out a wash-cloth, except you're doing it to your penis.
You twist your penis 1-3 times to perform the stretch.
Hold the stretch for the given amount of time (e.g. 30 seconds).
Bundled Stretch Step-by-step
- Grab your penis with one hand so you can bundle.
- With that hand, twist your penis to the desired number of rotations that you are going to be stretching with.
- Secure a grip while bundled just under your glans as you would for any other stretch, and gently stretch your penis so that you feel resistance.
The bundled stretch is great for giving your penile tissues a new stretch compared to the basic pulling motions of the basic stretch.
Great for mixing things up.
The Erect Stretch
Erect Stretch Step-by-step
Erection Level: 70-95 Percent
Recommended Reps: 20
Erect Stretch Step-by-step
- Grip the penis an inch below the glans and stretch outward for fifteen to twenty seconds. Don’t stretch vigorously – ease into the stretch.
- Repeat in other directions (down, up, left, and right).
This stretch is using a higher erection level to create a bit of variation in the tension and orientation that is being applied to your penile tissues.
While experiementing with different erection levels, always check to see how your body responds, especially if there is pain - remember sharp intense pain is bad, so release the stretch that you're doing immediately.
The Internal Stretch
Erection Level: 0 TO 50 Percent.
Recommended Reps: 5
This exercise uses two hands.
Internal Stretch Step-by-step
- Sit down and spread your legs apart.
- HAND 1: Place an OK-grip around your penis and your scrotum. This grip should be at the base, with your penis and testicles hanging out of the grip. Don’t grip the actual testicles!
- HAND 1: Stretch your penis and testicles straight up, towards your head.
- HAND 2: Simultaneously grip your penis an inch below the glans and also pull straight up.
- Hold both hands in place for twenty to thirty seconds.
Jai Stretching Exercise
Erection Level: 0 TO 40 Percent
Recommended Reps: 20
The Jai Stretch Step-by-step
- Gently stretch your penis and hold for two seconds.
- While still holding the penis, release the stretch for two seconds.
- Repeat steps two and three until you reach desired number of reps.
Jai Stretching Tips!
Pattern Your Breathing. A great way to get rid of the tedious second counting is to pattern your breathing with your stretch. Do this by exhaling for the two seconds you are pulling out, and inhaling for the two second resting period—or vice versa.
Pull Gently. The goal is to perform a very light, quick stretch; lasting approximately two seconds. You don’t want to pull as hard as you do with the Basic Stretch. If you pull too hard, or for too long, the JAI stretches won’t be effective. (Below is a picture of pulling to hard.)
Leg Tuck Pull Penis Exercise
Erection Level: 10-30 Percent
Recommended Reps: 10
Leg Tuck Pull Step-by-step
- Bend forward and let your penis hang low.
- Reach behind your back and grip your penis just below the glans.
- Pull your penis directly back and then upwards, towards your butt.
- Hold your penis against your butt for 20-30 seconds. This is one rep.
The Ruler Stretch (AKA Bone Pressed Flaccid Length (BPFL) Measurement
Erection Level: 0-20 Percent
Recommended Reps: 5
This is exercise allows you to keep track of your gains as well as allow you to keep challenging yourself, by learning your personal best. This exercise is also known as obtaining your BONE-PRESSED FLACCID STRETCHED LENGTH (BPFSL) a common measurement to keep track of your gains.
Ruler Stretch Step-by-step
- Grip your penis just below your glans.
- Gently press the end of a ruler into your pelvis at the base of your penis (where your penis connects to your body).
- Stretch you’re your penis, keeping the ruler as steady as possible.
- Take a measurement.
- To challenge yourself, try to just stretch your penis just slightly further than your previous stretch. Do not to stretch yourself such that you experience sharp pain.
You can also use the ruler to make sure you're challenging yourself, and at the very least, make sure you're maintaining a certain pull.
Erection Level: 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 50
Side-to-Side Stretch Step-by-step
- Stand up feet shoulder-width apart, and bend your knees outwards a little. To create room between your legs.
- Grip your penis just below the glans and stretch directly downwards.
- Keeping the tension in your penis, move your hand to the inner part of your left thigh and hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Now move your hand with your penis to your inner right thigh and hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Stretching to the left and to the right consists of one rep.
Is that all?
Just do these exercises everyday, 20 minutes each day.
Don't skip a workout!
If you think penis stretching may be too time consuming, you may want to invest in a penis extender.
Extender devies literally do all the stretching for you, so you don't have to.
Frequently Asked Penis Stretching Questions
How Much Stretching Should I Do A Day?
You should do 20 minutes of stretching every day to make gains in a timely manner.
How Hard Should I Pull My Penis When Stretching?
The goal is to pull hard enough to stretch the tissues in the penis, but not hard enough to inflict pain.
Finding the right amount takes practice.
At first, use gentle, easy penis stretches. After a few weeks, gradually increase the intensity.
What Should I Feel When Doing Penis Stretching?
During and after a stretch, it’s not uncommon to feel a slight tingling sensation, and a feeling of fatigue in your penis.
This is similar to feeling fatiuged after a traditional workout (jogging / gym workout).
If you have any of these, you are on the right track.
Most importantly, YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL ANY SHARP PAIN.
If you feel sharp pain, you should stop immediately.
1. Jelqing Exercises
We won't really go into a huge depth of jelqing. Our comprehensive, complete guide already does that.
However, we do want to emphasize that the best penis exercise for girth, is, in fact, jelqing.
There are a couple reasons:
- It doesn't cost you a dime (for the most part).
- It's easy to learn.
- You can start doing it immediately.
Quick Steps on How to Jelq
After you read this, you'll pretty much know the basics of jelqing and can start as you are sitting there.
- Form an OK-grip by pressing the tip of your pointer finger and thumb together.
- Wrap the OK-grip around the base of your penis shaft.
- Applying some pressure onto your shaft, slide the OK-grip slowly towards the base of the glans - that is, the top of your shaft.
- You just completed one jelq rep.
Be sure to do each jelq rep for a full 3-5 seconds. Don't cut corners - that's one of the biggest mistakes of jelqing.
Let's look at the next method to increase penis girth.
2. Bathmate Pump Exercises
Bathmate is a water-based pump that is made by the company Hydromax.
Rather than a air-filled chamber, it uses a water-filled one to prevent blisters and being overall safer by generating a more stable pressure. This is opposed to a more volatile one in air-filled pumps that you may see on the market.
To be honest, you'll see visual results with the Bathmate (although temporary), immediately after using it, compared to jelqing. There are both short-term gains (ones that go away after a few hours), and long-term ones - as long as you're consistent with using the Bathmate.
The Quick Guide on How to Use the Bathmate
Here are the steps on how your typical Bathmate session should go:
- Make sure that your pubic hair trimmed (or shaved) as short as possible to make sure that the pump's suction doesn't slip off.
- Fill the pump with hot water from your shower or bath.
- As best as possible, without spilling water, slide the water-filled pump over your erect penis.
- Push the pump towards your pelvis to increase the pressure and seal the suction.
- When the pump is deployed, wear it for 10-15 minutes. Do not go over 15 minutes in a single session as advised by the company and many other Bathmate users.
- Limit yourself to 1 Bathmate session a day, if you're a beginner or intermediate Bathmate user.
For our more details on the Bathmate check out our complete, definitive guide on the Bathmate.
Or if you need to get your hands on a bathmate pump, go here.
Some really advanced Bathmate users may do 2 sessions a day, but must seperate each session by at least 8 hours.
The Easiest Bathmate Routine
Just got the Bathmate and don't know where to start? Do this routine and you'll be all set - this routine is pretty much all you need to be successful with the Bathmate.
Do a typical Bathmate session 5 times a week. If you aboslutely must miss sessions make sure you get in at least 2 sessions in a week, preferably spread out at different points in the week.
For each session use the Bathmate for the full 15 minutes.
When first starting out with the Bathmate, stick your penis in at a 70% erection level so you can get used to it and not risk hurting yourself from jumping in the deep.
As you get used to using the device, slowly increase the erection level that you have before sticking your penis in the Bathmate. Do this until you can use a 100% hard erection with the Bathmate.
Some other tips and considerations when using the Bathmate
One thing you can do with the Bathmate is to buy the leash from Hydromax which allows you to stand-up with the Bathmate on and not have to hold it up with your hands. This is pretty nice and convenient.
Alternatively, you can fill your tub slightly and just sit in the Bathtub, lean back and relax. You'll probably still have to hold the Bathmate up and stable with your hands, although it's not as bad when you're sitting (compared to standing).
I like to watch Youtube on my smartphone while I wait the 15 minutes for the Bathmate session. Alternatively you can watch porn or something more arousing to keep your boner nice and hard. However, just make sure you don't get your smartphone wet!
The In-Pump Shaft Bend
While this exercise isn't specifically for girth (simply using the Bathmate itself is already sufficient), if you're trying to get some length gains in as well, you can do this exercise to get those bonus length gains.
This exercise targets the penile ligaments that directly affect how long your penis is. After you learn how to do this exercise, you'll definitely see (and feel) why this contributes to length gains.
Here are the steps to do the In-Pump Shaft Bend:
- Get a stable pump on your penis.
- Push the Bathmate up like a joystick. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate to the left. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate downwards. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate to the right. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Repeat at least 10 times, going all the way around.
This exercise is great because it gives you something else to do, otherwise you're just sitting around with the Bathmate on.
Don't get me wrong, you're going to see great girth gains from the Bathmate, but you're also going to get get twice as much from the time that you're putting in sitting in the bathtub with the Bathmate on.
3. Compression Penis Exercises
How to do Compression Penis Girth Exercises
- Make an OK sign with the pointer and thumb of both hands.
- Place one OK grip around the base of your glans and the other at the base of your shaft.
- Slowly move both OK grips together towards the middle of your penis shaft, stretching the tissues inward.
- That completes 1 compression exercise repetition. Be sure to take 3-5 seconds for each compression rep.
When you move the fingers towards your shaft, try to get a stroking motion, similar to jelqing.
Although compression exercises are a perfectly valid form of exercise for girth, they aren't as popular as jelqing or the Bathmate.
Regardless, it's a useful penis enlargement method to have in your aresenal.
Penis Girth Exercises Routine Plan
So now that you know exactly what to do to increase penis girth, how often should you do them?
Ideally, you want to get one form of penis exercise for girth for at least one session each day.
One girth training session can consist of one of the following:
- Jelqing: 200-500 reps
- Bathmate: 15-20 minutes
- Compression: 250-500 reps
Only take one day off during the week, say Saturday or Sunday.
How to make sure you're being safe when doing penis exercises for girth
The biggest key to all penis exercises for girth is to make sure that you don't feel pain when doing the exercises.
Sure, of course, you're going to feel pressure due to the forces that you're applying to your penis. But in no way, should you feel any sharp, accute, constant pain during or after you do these exercises.
If you are feeling this sort of sharp pain, you need to tone down the intensity for a bit.
If you follow this simple rule, you'll have no problem doing all penis enlargement exercises safely.
For more mistakes that guys usually make, check out the 6 common mistakes the guys make when doing penis enlargement.
The PhalloGauge Team will answer all questions / comments you may have.
Feel free to leave a comment as an anonymous guest!
The comments section is moderated for spam.