Why You Should Increase Penis Size for Confidence
(Hint: Not for sexual reasons!)
Written by Mike and Jeff on January 2, 2016
At some point in every guy's life, he probably wonders if he's big enough or how he compares to his neighbor.
Porn has also skewed our perception of what a good size should be.
Most likely, you are just average. Maybe a little above, or a little below. Nothing bad, nothing special. Normal.
The truth is, guys actually care more about size than women. In one study:
"85 percent of women surveyed said they were satisfied with their husband's genitals, whereas only 55 percent of men were happy with what nature had given them."
That's not to say that women care about size -- they do -- it's just not as much as guys. That is, guys will spend more time worrying about size than women.
And that's exactly where the problem lies!
Sometimes guys care so much about size, it paralyzes them completely! They can't ask women out. They're very timid in social situations. They would rather fade into the background, rather than step into the limelight.
Of course all of us think that the reason guys want to get bigger is in order to pleasure women more.
As members of the PhalloGauge team have increased our size, we can honestly say that couldn't be farther from the truth.
The best, real reason is: confidence.
- Think about it:
- The confidence to just ask a sexy co-worker: "How are you doing today?" or "Looking good today, Ashley!"
- The confidence to negotiate a great deal for your employer.
- The confidence to tell your boss, "Hey, I'm correct because I actually improved the design by leveraging these parts."
- The confidence to give the bus driver a cashier a smile and wish them a "a good one" before you leave.
- The confidence to invite your friends out for a drink after work on Friday.
- The confidence to look at women on the street in the eye and give a flirtatious smile.
- The confidence to not care when a driver honks at you (whether you're in the right or wrong).
Noticing a trend? It has nothing to do with sex. That's the biggest misconception.
Try this: Sit down in a chair. Lean back. Cross your ankles. Put your hands behind your head. Now stare at the ceiling and think to yourself: "Hey, I know for a fact, I actually have a bigger thing between my legs than the average guy."
How does that make you feel? For most guys a smile will start to crack on their face.
That feeling, my friend, is pure, raw, confidence. No drug can provide it. No life coach can teach it. But even better, if you actually have the size to back it up, nobody, absolutely nobody can take it away from you.
So we urge you to re-think why you want to get bigger. As we said, from experience, sex is just a small part of it.
The PhalloGauge Team will answer all questions/comments you may have.
Feel free to leave a comment as an anonymous guest!
The comments section is moderated for spam.