How to Measure Penis Size for Accurate Penis Measurements
Credit to SFM for penis measurement video!
Ever wondered your actual size?
You're in the right place.
Here's the proper way on how to measure your penis.
How to Measure Penis: 1. The Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length (BPFL) Penis Measurement
This is a penis measurement technique that you can do pretty much any time.
You will need your ruler with you.
How to Measure Penis with the BPFL Measurement:
- Grip the glans of your penis.
- Pull it as far outward as you can.
- Take your ruler and press it into your fat pad and pelvic bone.
- Take the measurement.
Penis Measuring Tips:
Keep in mind, you want to always use the same spot to press the ruler against.
This can be on the top of the penis or on the side.
Do not place the ruler and take the measurement underneath the penis.
Keep your stretched penis parallel with the ruler.
Oh, and go here if you want to start doing penis stretching exercises for length.
How to Measure Penis: 2. The Bone-Pressed Erect Length (BPEL) Penis Measurement
This one is very similar to the Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length Measurement.
The only difference is that your penis is in its fully-erect, maximum erect state.
The BPEL and BPFL measurements ARE the same length.
The BPFL is easier because you don't have to pull on your penis.
Therefore, you can choose to just do erect (BPEL) measurements and ignore flaccid ones.
How to Measure Yor Penis Girth
It was reported by a Cosmopolitan survey that women prefer a penis girth of 5.9 inches when it comes to one-night stands.
Therefore, flaccid girth and erect girth is important.
If you're impatient like me, you can just go here, if you want to start improving girth immediately.
How to Measure Penis: The Step-by-Step:
- Take your tape measure in one hand.
- Wrap it around the thickest part of your erect penis shaft.
- Make a note of where the first overlap occurs - this is your girth measurement.
How to measure penis girth without a tape measure.
First, all you need is a hard, straightedge ruler and a string.
- Take the string in one hand.
- Ring it around the thickest part of your erect penis shaft.
- Make a note of where the first overlap occurs and pinch it with your finger.
- Keeping your fingers pinched, remove the string from your penis.
- Measure the string against a ruler for your penis girth measurement!
You don't have to use a string either!
Alternative tools to use to measure your penis girth:
- Velcro strap
- Charging cable
- Thin cloth
- A thin, cut piece of paper
- Any kind of tape (and you can make a marking on it with a pen to help take the measurement).
Just Make sure your item doesn't stretch (like a rubber band), otherwise you will get a wrong measurement!
I measured my penis and I'm average sized. Now what?
So you learned how to measure your penis and now know how long and thick you are.
Hopefully you don't have micropenis, which is less than 1 inch.
Most lie in the average 5 inch penis range and wonder if that's small.
And some guys are too thin.
Most guys are actually not fully happy with their penis size, and want to do something about it.
Luckily for you, here are all the different methods for adding size:
How to Measure Penis: Micropenis
So you measured your penis and you seem small.
Micropenis is used to describe an unusually small penis.
One way of defining micropenis is to first measure the erect penile length, and the result is at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the average human penis size.
It is also defined when a man's penis is smaller than about 7 cm (2 3⁄4 in) for an adult. The average erection of a penis should be 12.5 cm (5 in).
Once you learn how to measure penis, this condition can be recognized at a young age.
Micropenis, the term, is used in the medical context when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum are without ambiguity, such as hypospadias.
Micropenis occurs in about 0.6 percent of men.
They key is to make sure your measuring technique is the same every time you do a measurement.
- Practice measuring how to measure penis.
- Always take the measurement at the same starting spot.
- Measure at the same time every day (morning, afternoon, or night).
How to Measure Penis: Conclusion
Here, we taught you how to measure your penis.
Measuring your penis properly is the first step in any penis enlargement training program.
It accurately sets the starting point so that you can truly determine if you're making the right progress.
In this article we discussed how to take do the following measurements:
- Bone-Pressed Flaccid Measurement
- Bone-Pressed Erect Measurement
- Girth Measurement
Now, if you're looking to actually add some size to your starting measurement - you may be interested in our tool that thousands of men already use.